Thursday, September 3, 2009

Soar high

Even if a man hates you: love him, for what reward is there in that if you only love those whom you love?


- A Good Lord

God is an awesome God, for He rose me with light and gave me power to things. Without God I'd be nothing. So I speak today, to those who does not believe me, behold I declare unto you, you have less faith.


God has been providing me with friends even though everybody hates me. He really loves me, then He rose me as I rose Him up high. There I walked and I had not fainted by had been rejoicing, there I ran but never did I fell but I felt comfort and at the end I rose high with wings like eagles. I beseech unto my brethren, sore high with me up beyond the clouds

don't fall down my sons.

Isaiah,God,Eagles

When my 'supposed to be' Antichrist friend invited me to the bathroom again the second time he tried to steal my Bible and again flush it down the toilet. But with God's help I got more stronger than him, the Holy Ghost gave me power against him, power to cast out devils and demons. And I rose beneath him and he saw me in light with the Holy Ghost nesting upon my head. And I told him,

"Away with you Satan; flee from me you fowl beast."
- The Prophet of Judgment

And Satan flee from me, and I took Sherman's hands and didn't took a look at me but he fled from me. I bring you forth a testimony; thy power is weak over Satan, but God's power is greater than Satan.

2 comments:

  1. you shouldn't do drugs man

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE FLY HIGH! NO LIE! YOU KNOW THAT IT IS BALLIN!!!!!!

    do you even read comments?

    ReplyDelete