Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Great Rapture

"The Spirit of Revelation spoke, a force took mine foot, and in a blink of an eye, I was caught up." - Dream of Rev. J.C. Pastor


- The Great Rapture

1 Thessalonians 4:17 (King James Version)

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


Rev. Joshua "Aaron" here speaking, I am here to say, I just had the most frightening, (but most awaited) dream the world has ever known,
Just before I went to sleep, I was thinking about the rapture as it is said, in the book of Thessalonians 4: 17, after all of this when I fell asleep, I suddenly felt that I was in the church; there were Christians there with me in my dream, but I blinked my eye, then they were gone. I was afraid then, that I went outside, in sorrow I prayed to God,

"Lord GOD! What meaneth this!? Hath I not serve thee? Bringest thou me also, I pray thee, it is not mine desire to see him that will rule evily commanding the earth to be in such desolations, and he that shall persecute many and be killed!" (Anti-Christ problem, always get in the way of me happiness :) )

Then afterwards, I felt a hand in my foot, and also I felt like someone's going down from the sky, then I blinked my eye, as usual, then as I opened my eye, in my amazement I was in the air!
Many of those persecuted, dead, mocked, insulted, left alone, (and those whom people called idiots) were there including me, then I saw a great throne, with a great man sitting on it (Same great man I saw in the vision whereon God told me, that he was to send me as a prophet to my country,) then I saw wood, hay, gold, silver, precious stones and such being burned, and all of us were crowned suddenly.

Then afterwards, I woke up, in that dream actually before I woke up I was brought down.


He that hath an ear, let him ear what the Spirit says to the churches - John

1 comment:

  1. Someday I will find you, disbeliever. I will tie you down and punish you in ways you can't comprehend.

    ReplyDelete