Sunday, December 13, 2009

"The Agony in the Backyard"

"When a glimpse of fear that is from a tribulation cometh agony. In the darkness ye pray." - Prophet J.C. Pastor


- The Dark Agony
I just had a night in my backyard praying. The Holy Ghost and or maybe God or an angel (I know not) set a dog free and it really frightened me a lot.
So then I prayed when I was in captive of my dog. It was a really frightening and yet holy night to me.

"Oh Lord! Show thine Light, show thine light so that I may glorify thee! Let the darkness flee from me, command mine flesh to cease from every abominable thing! Oh Lord, show thine Light, show thine Light."

Then the moment that I looked up, I saw the Holy Ghost in a glimpse, then I felt Light as I prayed.

"Behold oh Lord, the son of thine handmaid, thine persecuted servant! Torment me Lord, if it has to, torment me so that I may serve you. I pray thee O God, to be with Joel and touch his heart to do good, I pray thee also for all my brethren, cast every unclean soul from them. I Lord I believeth, show thine Light! Show thine Light, SHOW THINE LIGHT!"

And when the space of 2 or 3 minutes of praying had come I said,

" SATAN! Flee ye from me ye foul transmigrated snake! Ye have betrayed me! Away with thee thou foul serpent! I need not to hearken to thine voice by those who calleth me untrue, I need not to foolow thine own voice to the foolishness of men!"

This I prayed in the name of God, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment