Friday, December 18, 2009

The Second Kingdom

THE GOOD FOUNDATION OF JESUS CHRIST. The first blessing came to pass, now howl ye the second cometh and lives! - Rev. J.C. Pastor


- Jesus Christ the Re-builder Ministry


The pastor from New Testament Christian Church kicked me out, now when God had seen this, He sent His man to preserve me and keep me.
Now my student goes to this church also. We here treat things, governmental and of course strictly. By the cause of discipline to the student we do.

We owe all of this to
Rev. F.S. Cada and Rev. W. Dejoras

- Good Foundation of Jesus Christ

I know just became an apostle (Of the Church, not Of the Lamb) Now in this church I, Rev. J.C. Pastor manage and keep.
I am not just a prophet here but also a High Priest.

This site is not owned by the New Testament Christian Church anymore, it is owned by us now.

2 comments:

  1. I am so fast when I wrote this, guessing it's from excitement, even this comment I wrote fast.

    ReplyDelete