Thursday, August 27, 2009

A good soldier

A good soldier never leaves a soldier behind!


- A mourning prophet is better than a happy prophet

In my days as a prophet, some of my brethren man of God tried to stop me from preaching; by the cause of him thinking that I preach hypocrisy well I do not!
For in the case that I always preach about Jesus and His people.

According to the book of Ecclesiastes in the Bible that Solomon wrote, he said something about that mourning is better than laughter; read chapter
7: 1- 7
1 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.
2 It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.
3 Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.
4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.
5 It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
7 Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad; and a gift destroyeth the heart.


For if I be a happy prophet; a praised prophet, then was also the false prophets in the days of the old testament praised? And the true prophet mocked? The wolf is joyous when in disguise but a sheep is mourning for he sees the wolf praised. If a man doth not carry his cross and follows Christ; then the man is not worthy of Christ.

Let not the song of fools comfort you; but the mourning of the wise.


- Saved the abandoned

I am not just a prophet but a teacher. I had ten students; but one betrayed and now all my students betrayed. But one time I was evil; one time I was atheist until God called me; I went to this church New Testament Christian Church then afterwards the dream came:

"And I saw a great dream; and this dream was Christ and I saw Him, and brought me forth comfort before me and brought me bread, and behold I ate it and I bear forth great wisdom." - disease35, Joshua the Prophet of Judgment

and after a few months of training to become a prophet, a day came; it was the Sabbath day, in that day God touched my heart, I am sent to CAST MY JUDGMENT AGAINST THE WICKED: AND PREACH TO THE JUST AND TO THE UNJUST!

Let no man interfere my job; I have a student! And this student whom I teach sinned before me, had annoyed me with sin and had despite fully sinned against me,

But I ask you not my son to worship nor praise me; but to respect me as the man of God. Rate me how I love my student,

Everyday: I go out in the heat, and under the sun I thirst and yet I walk and seek him to teach him the word,and everyday nagging him to do what is right

There is not a time that I surrendered before my student; love does not give up remember this! For all these things, love is not a song nor a word but action. A good soldier never leaves a soldier behind.

A message to Joel


"My son, do not despise me for teaching you the truth but despise me when I surrender before you. Hate me not for waking you up early everyday, but hate me when I slack. But hear me, do what I heed you to do then you shall see the wisdom the God gave me. I am the prophet of Judgment, I come before you in the testimony of Jesus Christ, great is the mourning prophet than a happy prophet; for the happy prophet is liken to a false prophet and for a mourning prophet is liken to the prophets in the Bible."

No comments:

Post a Comment