Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Being Warned

Knowing of a threat that is being warned


- The Final Chance

This is my final chance: God has already warned me of spreading the word of my prophecy and my gift of it; God has only told me to tell this to those men of God, per say one of our Pastors. Yes God warned me; He touched my heart to know this in the beginning; Only those who have great faith will believe me and will know me; but to those who I shew openly my gift will abandon me for my sakes. Last time that I had told people about this; is the time when God set a curse on me, He told me those whom have great faith will you only show your gift! Yes I had not know of that but until God shew me a sign!

There was this man, he was a Christian the Lord touched my heart to tell Him so that He could really prove that He really told me, I told Him I have prophecies and I am sent to cast judgment; then as quickly he said, "Well yes, happy are you then that the Lord chose you." He warned me a lot of times. Well I hate to say this; I had been finding a lot of time what God really wants me to do or why I am sent,

But until one night, I asked Him in the manner of prayer; in my laptop I wrote things, then until mysterious letter I began to write, then I translated them
(TRANSLATION IS HARD TO BEGIN)

There I saw the names of Jeremiah, Isaiah and Obadiah, God's sign told me

"I AM SENT TO CAST MY JUDGMENT UPON THE WICKED; AND PREACH TO THE JUST AND UNJUST." In my days as a teenager, I had not know how to preach, until one dream came, Jesus gave me bread and told me three months and after that three months in the Sabbath day, I felt no fear, I knew now then how to preach. I am not here to condemn but to judge.

- Differ the sent and called


I once was called by God by that dream and the bread He gave me; whenever I called myself a prophet, meaning: done in training, I felt guilt, the Lord told me PATIENCE! When I read the Bible, I read the books of Moses I saw what Moses had done, he has not finished his training but he already went. That was a big mistake

There he had problems in letting the people go, the pharaoh always hardened his heart, but even so; Moses succeeded because of his faith and hard word. But that doesn't change the fact that the Israelites are believers and not complainers. So that's it when the Sabbath day came, I felt no guilt, for that time I am sent.

1 comment: