Thursday, August 20, 2009

Spritual warfare

"The devil is a spirit that should be overthrown." - disease35


- Warfare in school

This happened because the devil hates me. In school (before I was satanist and what not) I saw all my evil, old and 'supposed to be' friends. One of them was Sherman. Sherman invited me to go to the bathroom, he tried to take my Sword (the Bible) and flush it down the toilet. The Holy Spirit was with me, so even how strong Sherman is, but with the Holy Spirit and the Power of God, you can overthrow them. Yes I won the battle because I trusted in God.

This also happened in the Bible- yeah lets go there shall we,

I Samuel 17: 45
45Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
David,Goliath,Samuel,Bible,Biblical

According to this, David fought the child of Satan not by weapons but by faith, YES! God can do anything, we should trust in God's power for nothing is impossible to Him,

AMEN! TO YOU ALL

- Lost by devil; and found by God

The second time the devil tried to steal my sword was this, I was going to talk to someone and I left my bag and in it was my Bible and in the bag a satanist which is Sherman cast a spell on it (He's a demonic witch) and my Bible was gone for two days; but God provided me so that I could preach His Word still. Then one day when I went back, Sherman was provoked by God and was forced to cast another spell, then when he touched my bag the Bible was found.

Trust in God, if you lose something God can find it.

Lost because of the devil; but founded by God - disease35

Lost and found

3 comments: