Saturday, November 7, 2009

He Believeth and Knoweth!

"And when many shall believe they the same shall also do the miracles of Christ in the name of Christ."


- Miracles and me


In my days as a prophet and judge in training, I had been doing a lot of miracles lately. Once I told God,

"If truly Lord God, I am a prophet, this leaf shall not burn so shall also the fire ceaseth not." - Prophet of Judgment

When I had told God that it happened, the fire did not cease from the candle that I lighted the leaf upon and also the leaf did burn but not the part where it is vulnerable to burn. And I felt the wind blowing upon me as if a dove coming in the east (or west) beneath me.
I also I hath visions of God, and these visions happened! Once I had a vision about "Mystery, Babylon the Great."

What I saw in the vision was, a woman, being so lustful and arrogant, and all men and women came beneath her being lustful with her. Then came another vision, my cousin who simply went to her appeared a rosary in his hand. I also I went with my cousin to see the sinner, and came a rosary in my hand also. But in the vision, I was waiting for my grandmother and know I the feeling that God is going to rapture Christians that made me wait. And when my grandmother came, the rosary in my hand was bounded by plastic. And after it I woke up. So there you have it, Babylon in the Book of Revelation is the Catholic Church

"MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

No comments:

Post a Comment