Saturday, November 14, 2009

The man/preacher comforter of Judgment

"Let the one who mourneth be comforted, I who am Judgment also was comforted, blessed are we."



- The Man/Preacher of God

In the time of my trouble, truly I did weep. Thus I called upon the Lord, "Lord, have thy patience, hold thy peace, pass me not nor send me away. For I am in grieved and none shall be my peace but thee."
For I did do sins, and have committed some abominations, but I repenteth that I do them, I was in trouble and know not that God also troubleth me. In the time of my trouble did He sent me a message.

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea."

God sends me His Word and speaks to me by me looking in the Bible, when I hath found 3 numbers that he sent me. So therefore I looked and in my trouble I doubt, who be this child? Is the child me? Then after all these time I knew not who he was.
Until the time came when our new pastor came, his name is Pastor Saraosos. Then God telleth me again, that the child should come and comfort, and when he had come, I had seen. God hath opened my eyes, that this was the one that should comfort me. These beasts which he hath told me represents my troubles. And this child shall know me, and I will be full of knowledge but the cause of this child. The Holy Mountain is the church, while the earth represents me. Behold I am healed.

"Out of the south came a man whom sent by God, and he came and looked, thereupon was trouble. When he had entered these troubles hurteth the holy mountain no more."

No comments:

Post a Comment