Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Story of Meekness

Meekness is great patience


- An Obedient Prophet

I the prophet writing this post right now, in the days to come, somewhat people think I'm childish and false, even so as the wife of our Pastor thinks I'm not. This I will give everybody a tip, have a good understanding, if you are chosen, then you are chosen, no one can change that. Satan has been doing a lot of bad things to me because I was doing what God says, He told me to preach to this country, Philippines. Because this country is lost and filthy,

Every time our pastors does not permit me to preach, when God says I suppose to, then by heck with it I will. I am doing what God says, this is what I fear as a prophet, let's go to the Bible

I Kings 13: 11- 25

Prophet,Disobedient

the Prophet in this Book, Chapter and the ff. verses is like me, an average Prophet. God told him not to go to another prophet's house, but he disobeyed, now he got slain by a lion on the way.

I do not want this thing to happen to me so, even as I fear this, there's still one more reason:

I obey God even so that will risk my life because I love Him



- Patience

I know one day God will wipe away my tears so, if people want to hurt me let them be, because they don't know that whom they are hurting is a man of God. See as a prophet, I do what I can to lead people to Christ.

A. Through patience is understanding and gratitude

Yes have an understanding, I know there are still Prophets out there hiding but I tell them, do not. Instead of hiding, why go and spread the word, preach in the streets. And then the time will come for you to enter God;s kingdom (likewise the rapture that happened to be a story of Elijah when he got raptured to heaven,)

b. Through patience there is love

Even if people mock you don't be mad at them, because they do not know what they are saying! See the wife of our Pastor calls me a fake prophet or not really a prophet but see here I pray for her and i prayed that she could live with our Pastor happily. That is because of Patience, Jesus once said, Love your enemies as well as you love yourself, even I pray for my enemies, I pray for atheists who fights me.

Have Patience and there will be love.

c. Honor, Freedom and Bravery

This is what a man of God has when he has patience,

Honor

Because the man of God is humble and patient he has honor, people has a tendency to fight for honor and fight for what they love. If you want honor! Be humble and see honor will dwell on you!

Freedom

Every man of God has freedom to do the following thins:

Preach <----- for pastors, prophets and apostles only! Build churches <---- for pastors only! Banish kings, presidents to the ground or rebuke them <--- this is for prophets only! And I as a prophet shall have freedom to preach, well somewhat that freedom is not going as I thought it was suppose to be because sometimes our pastors has the tendency to disobey that freedom or commanded given to me. I have patience I will still spread the Word of God. Bravery

Bravery is the most needed thing the man of God needs. I would say if I see a preacher afraid to tell the truth, well lets just call him a coward, like Jonah in the Bible, a big fat coward! Jesus in the Bible did have the strength to tell the people of his city that they are slaves. Even so tell the Pharisees they were of the devil!

Bravery I also have, I'm not afraid to tell the truth in fact I'm so brave at it that I can shout with a big microphone to all these sinners and gamblers, YOU ARE SLAVES! Bravery is the most important thing the man of God needs

PATIENCE = HONOR FREEDOM AND BRAVERY

No comments:

Post a Comment