Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A clean and powerful Spirit

Well, I shall then begin. In this world, a lot of the spirit of the DEVIL! Is crawling around making people believe in the wrong way. Well to us Christians, we have the armor of God, this armor helps us from lies, I know one armor that helps us from lies

- The Belt of Truth

The Belt of Truth Pictures, Images and Photos
The Truth will set you free!

the Spirit of God dwells in this part of the armor for us to know the whole meaning of truth. Well in someway I was also deceived but thanks to the Missionary who helped me out and the Bible, I was able to crawl, walk and run my way out of that lie.

- The Wrong Spirit

A lot of men usually does stuff like, ballet, acting, etc. and when someone asks them, why do you do this stuff? This is for girls! They say, "Well it's for the passion of the Spirit." If I was the guy who asked him that, I'd say, well you have the passion alright but the wrong Spirit. Being gay! Is that biggest mistake that guy has ever done, it is what I and the Bible call "Fornication" one of the worst abominations to God, the spirit of the devil lurks in that part. So let us not be deceived and know the truth.

- Knowing the Truth

A lot of people (Catholics) say that the Bible will make you crazy, yeah I've heard that once, my friend Michael said that and guess what he's Catholic. I tell people this whenever I go outdoors to go soul winning and preach, the Bible is the book full of the Truth. The Bible is excellent in the eyes of a wise man who knows and follows the teachings of Jesus Christ. "The Truth shall set you free."

No comments:

Post a Comment