Tuesday, July 7, 2009

False Prophets, teachers etc.

The spirit of the devil always comes to deceive people. The spokesman of the deceiving
spirit is a false prophet, false teacher or even false pastors and false preachers. They are the one who speaks the lies that Satan gives to the whole nation.

Let's take a look at false prophets in the Book of Jeremiah

Jeremiah 29:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.

Jeremiah 29:9 For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD.

See, false prophets are the spokesmen of the devil! But a genuine and a true prophet is the spokesman of God. A true prophet would be saying the whole truth.

Ok I know it is difficult for a lot of Pastors, preachers and mostly apostles to believe that a 14 year old boy could be a prophet, saying that be me. Well I say unto you now how I've become one.


The Lord came into my dream and had given me bread and had commanded me to preach the wisdom I shall attain from the bread. I only want is the whole truth nothing more. If people wants to call me a false prophet, let them call me that. For I know, if God had spoken, THE TRUTH no one can change that. Well, I'm not telling you to call me a prophet, I am just asking you to help out your brothers and sisters in need (brothers and sisters meaning people around you)



In the Book of Jeremiah, what God will do to false prophets are

He will turn His back from them

They shall be killed

They will starve

etc.




I will write this in order for readers to know how to identify false prophets

Carnality - Being Worldly

False Prophecy - When that prophet this or that is going to happen, BUT NOT! He is false

Not really worshiping God - Really, like the prophets of Baal, prophets of Yahweh maybe but a disgrace in the presence of God

Death - Oh they will certainly die

Cursed - They will not be blessed!

Ok I will tell you readers what's going on in my life right now

Every day I wake up and go to a store and buy bread, (pray before eating) then I will go to the internet cafe to write, then afterwards as I preach in the streets and attend our church services in our church namely called
(New Testament Christian Church). Then after the last few days, wow! a blessing comes. After I am blessed (I thank God in a prayer and I serve him more) Tell me, what evil am I doing for many readers to accuse me as a false prophet? Read in the Bible tell me, am I pleasing God by serving Him and by leading souls to Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment