Thursday, July 9, 2009

Prayers and Miracles

Jesus Christ can perform miracles, but magic is of the devil!

A lot of sinners, lost souls like to do sorcery, they have this movie called,
"Harry Potter" Even the star of this movie is a great sinner and is lost, all them people in Hollywood are nuts and freaks. Like Michael Jackson here, right now he's in hell and is going to suffer for all eternity. I bet right now he's screaming


- Sorcery and the freak

Sorcery is of the devil, and if men are going to perform magic, they are like turning themselves into gods! I have a phrase for them, "Only God can perform power! You can't do this! This is of the devil!"

Isaiah 14: 14- 15
"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."


Isaiah the prophet was also telling the people whom he preach or teach to, sorcery is evil, if you will be like God then you will go to hell. No chance for a sorcerer to go to heaven.

The devil is a liar and a thief, this is one of his wicked lies, sorcery, or what else maybe. One of the lies of the devil, "You can be like god, no problem!" this what the devil say is a big and a wicked lie!!!!!!!!


- Prayers and Miracles

There came a time when I needed a miracle. This morning my mp3 broke and all that things that I had to do was in my mp3, so as well Christian songs. So what I did was pray and talk to God.

Now there also came a time in the Bible, when Hannah needed a miracle from God.
(I Samuel 2: 7) "The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up."

Now, when Hannah prayed, she told God, "Lord give me a little boy, and I promise when the time comes I will return him back to You." <--- this is written in new English. Now, after a moment or days or times, Hannah felt he was pregnant and we he gave birth to her son she named him Samuel (which meant, "Heard of God) Because she prayed and God heard. After three years, she returned Samuel to the Lord by giving it to the hands of Eli. And also when the Lord spoke to him, he was being trained and afterwards became a great prophet.

I too was trained, the Lord gave me a lot of tests and wisdoms. And after a while when I learned a lot, the Lord finally commanded me to preach my wisdom that I attained. Well also how a miracle worked.

My mp3 was broken, and I prayed and afterwards served the Lord and did what God wanted me to do and lead souls to His Son Jesus Christ and after that when I went home, I tried once more my mp3, I connected it to my laptop and it worked! I shouted Glory and praise be to my Father and God Jesus Christ! I cried and swore to lead souls to Him. As I serve Him with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.

Praying Girl Pictures, Images and Photos
Prayer is talking to God and you know what happens when you're with God, I have my own saying.

"Whenever you pray, Lucifer backs away." - J.C Pastor <---- That would be my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment