Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Doorway to Heaven

Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven, but says the Catholic, good works.


- The Shepherd and the sheep

In the Bible (New Testament) in the gospels of, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John spoke about the "Good Shepherd"

“You are My flock, the flock of My pasture; you are men, and I am your God,”
- Ezekiel 34: 31 (<---- that is from the old testament - still tells the same thing) Jesus Christ is the Good Shepherd, He takes care of his sheep, we (mankind) are the sheep. Through Jesus Christ, the door shall be opened, for He is the one who opens the door to the gates of his flocks and when one sheep goes missing, he sets out to find that sheep. Like in times like this, those carnal and lost souls, Jesus Christ is apparently trying to find them, by Him using, the Prophet, Pastor or the preacher or even the apostles.

When one sheep is found, then that sheep is saved, like one of the carnal souls who got saved by Jesus through the men of God. Jesus Christ, only Him, has the power to free us from the slavery of sins, through Him the Son of God we are saved.

Good Shepherd Pictures, Images and Photos
“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me just as the Father knows me and I know the Father and I lay down my life for the sheep.” John 10:14-15

- Good Works

To Catholics, the only way to heaven is by good works. Well I say the phrase to them "Not Exactly" We Christians are saved and was born again to do good works. Ok I will make the point here,

People does good works for three reasons

- Fame, Popularity

- Money

- Pride


These are the reasons, we Christians do good works because we love God, His Son and His Spirit, which is the Holy Spirit, we have joy even without, fame, money or pride, the thing we have that they don't have is Jesus Christ in our hearts.

Joy means

Jesus. Others. Yourself

We also have honor, it is in the book of Proverbs, "a Good name is chosen rather than riches." Honor, is good name and is innocent. Honor will men receive when they are humble, they don't have to fight for honor or anything stupid like that, honor we can attain by being humble, and that's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment